A Parish Register containing marriages and banns in Hathern from 1777-1802 was found a few years back at Stints Farm, next to the rectory, which may at one time have been a temporary replacement for the dilapidated rectory. It had been noticed that there was a gap in the microfiche marriage records held at Wigston Records Office and Loughborough Library. This Register has now be lodged with the others at the Records office. The details from this register have been transcribed and merged with other marriage records for Hathern.

 



News and Journal articles

Go to top
Template by JoomlaShine